Please, read the following instructions in order to learn how to use the shortcode:
By uing the shortcode
you can display all events in a list with their basic info such as title, short info, date, time and location.
We know that you want to have flexibility when you create your site, so we added some options to the shortcode. By using the following attributes, you can define a few more things:
- title: The title of the list. Usage:
[staff_profiles title="Our Staff"]
- num: The number of users you want to display. Default value is: -1 (all users). Usage:
- cat: A specific category of your users. Note that you have to use the category’s slug. Usage:
- orderby: Display users ordered by ID, title (alphabetical order) or random order (rand). Default value is ID. Available values: ID, title and rand. Usage:
- orderby: Display users in an Ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC) order. Default value is “DESC”. Usage:
- style: The list’s style you want to use on your site. Available values are: default, default-2 and two-columns. Default style is: default. Usage:
Versions 2.0.0+ come with a new shortcode that gives you the option to create 3 new pages.
By using the shortcode
and the attribute page you can create the pages:
- “Create Profile” page – Users can create a new profile from the frontend. Usage:
- “Edit Profile” page – Users can edit their profile from the frontend. Usage:
- "My Profile" page - Users can view their profile from the frontend. Usage:
In order to use this shortcode, just create a new page and paste one of the codes above. Then, add these pages to your site's menu and it's ready.
The profiles aren't created automatically when the users register on your site. They have to create their profile after registration by using the forms that come with these shortcodes.