With JT Event Calendar 8 (or greater) you are able to sell your WooCommerce products directly from an event's page.
In order to do this, you have to follow these steps:
- Install and activate WooCommerce plugin (if not installed).
- Go to Products -> Add New page and add a new product. If you have already added WooCommerce products on your site, please skip this step.
- Go to Events page and click the "Edit Event" icon of the event you want to edit.
- In the "Products" tab, you can add up to 10 WooCommerce products.
Note that you can see this tab only if you have WooCommerce installed and activated. So, in order to add your WooCommerce products for an event, you have to:
- Click the + icon and then the "Edit" icon of the new row.
- In the new modal window, select the product you want to sell through the event's single page.
- Close the modal window and save the changes.
You also have the option to select the style you want to use in order to display WooCommerce products on the event's single page. The available options are:
To do that, please go to Events -> Settings
page and in the WooCommerce tab
select the style you want to use for WooCommerce products.