With JT Event Calendar 8 (or greater) you are able to sell tickets directly from an event's page. However, in order to do this, you have to add the tickets as WooCommerce products on your site.
In order to do this, you have to follow these steps:
- Install and activate WooCommerce plugin (if not installed).
- Go to Products -> Add New page and add a new product that will be used as a ticket.
- Go to Events page and click the "Edit Event" icon of the event you want to edit.
- In the "Tickets" tab, you can find a box called "Sell Tickets".
Note that you can see this box only if you have WooCommerce installed and activated. So, in order to add your WooCommerce tickets for an event, you have to:
- Click the + icon and then the "Edit" icon of the new row.
- In the new modal window, select the product (ticket) you want to sell through the event's single page.
- Close the modal window and save the changes.