Please, read the following instructions in order to learn how to use the shortcode:
By uing the shortcode
you can display all events in a list with their basic info such as title, short info, date, time and location.
We know that you want to have flexibility when you create your site, so we added some options to the shortcode. By using the following attributes, you can define a few more things:
- title: The title of the list. Usage:
[events_list title="Our Events"]
- num: The number of events you want to display. Default value is: -1 (all events). Usage:
- cat: A specific category of your events. Note that you have to use the category’s slug. Usage:
- month*: Display events from a specific month. For example, if you want to display events from the month “July” you have to add:
Note that you have to use two digits for the month e.g. “07”.
- style**: The list’s style you want to use on your site. Default style is: default. Usage:
*In order to use this attribute, you have to add the start date of your event as YYYY/MM/DD. For example, if the event will take place on 15 July 2017, you have to add: 2017/07/15.
**The available styles are: default, default-2, default-3, default-4, grid, grid-2, grid-3-col, grid-5-cols, grid-overlay, grid-rounded-image, overlay-text, overlay-text-hover, slideset-2, slideset-2-columns, slideset-overlay, small-list, small-list-2, small-list-3, small-list-4, small-list-5, small-list-6, small-list-7, small-list-8 and sidebar-rounded-image.
Submit Event Forms
With version 6.0.0+ you can add a form on the frontend for your logged in users in order to give them the option to submit their events. The new version includes a brand new “Submit Event” page. To use it, just create a new page and add the following shortcode:
If you want to use the old style, just use the following shortcode:
NEW: Single Event Shortcode
With versions 6.3.0+ you can display a box with a single event’s info on every page of your site. To do this, you have to use the brand new shortcode: [single_event].
This shortcode comes with two attributes. These are:
- slug: The event’s slug. Usage:
- style: The shortcode’s style you want to use in order to display your event’s info. The available styles are: default and default-2. Usage: